Hello Geocachers

White_Ninja

Good Morning Geocachers,

My name.....Is White_Ninja.

My mission......Geocache....

After doing some research about this game, I have decided to take up Geocaching as a hobby on my days off from work, I have already managed to go out on a walk early one evening a few days ago to try and locate a cache that was located just a few feet from my house, but failing to locate it, I went and managed to locate another cache that was about 20 minutes from my place. There are still quite a few caches laying around my place, and I am in the process of creating my own cache to start up.

This does seem like a very interesting game, and I can't wait to find out what else is out there.

But, here is a little about me.

I am originally from Victoria, BC, but I am now living in Nova Scotia and have been here for almost 11 years now. Since living in Nova Scotia, I have managed to live a very interesting life.

I managed to, be hit by a light blue 1995 Toyota Corolla the first year I moved here. I survived Hurricane Juan, I survived White Juan, I survived high school, I joined the military, left the military and now...I work at Halifax International Airport.

I hope to meet other Geocachers and hear their stories and will be more than willing to accept any advice on this, what I take to be, a very, addicting game.

welcome hope you enjoy it as much as many of us do.

I've been on one hunt already...and I had to avoid a muggle and her puppy that were out for a walk to find the cache I had gone out to look for....I still have to track down that one I gave up on earlier...

But it certainly does seem like a very enjoyable hobby, and I want to get outside and walk and such to get into shape again, and Geocaching, and my other hobby, Airsoft is how I get myself outside ;)

Welcome! Let me be the first to give you some advice (other than go caching). Wait for a little bit before you place your own hide. Get a feel for what hides work and which ones don't. Some people will say wait until you've found 100, I'm not going to throw out a number. Just wait for a bit until you have a bit more experience. It'll make the hides you put out much more enjoyable for those who are looking for them.