Groundspeak coins-no manufacturer

mtribe

I bought a 2010 Groundspeak Lackeys geocoin and a 10 years geocoin (this is the large one with multiple circles around the edge that spell out "Geocaching"). No manufacturer was included in the coin slips. Who makes these coins and how do I get the activation codes?

lackey is the code for the 2010 version, my 10 years didn't come with a code either, though I wasn't planning on activating either

Lackey was correct. Now... anybody have the code for the 10 year coin? If I don't activate them, they don't show up on my trackable collection.

I would contact Groundspeak directly. I want to say those coins were done by someone else and possibly in europe. I could be wrong though...

edit: Here is the original thread, knew I saw it somewhere: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=248485

Thanks! Now I'll reply to that thread to see if I can get activation information.

2010 Lackey coins should have come with a slip "LACKEY"

10 years of Geocaching macro 3" coins the slips were omitted Try "10YEARS

"

I would contact Groundspeak directly. I want to say those coins were done by someone else and possibly in europe. I could be wrong though...

edit: Here is the original thread, knew I saw it somewhere: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=248485

Thanks! Now I'll reply to that thread to see if I can get activation information.

2010 Lackey coins should have come with a slip "LACKEY"

10 years of Geocaching macro 3" coins the slips were omitted Try "10YEARS

"

That did the trick. Thanks!!

Edited by mtribe