I get email that PQ's are ready for DL but they are not on website.

B&BW

This is the second time in the last few days that I got the email notification that PQ's were ready for download but then on the website I show zero PQ's ready for download.

Anyone know what gives?

Thanks

B&BW

To the OP, what's the name of the PQ?

I believe that there are some there were some discussions about disappearing PQs and it had to do with characters in the file name.

To ahomberg, yours sounds like a different issue.

1. Check to see that the Pocket Query was generated. This shows on the Pocket Query main page.

2. If it was generated, look to see if it's in the Download tab.

3. If you did not get the email, check to make sure that your email provider is not blocking emails from Groundspeak or geocaching.com.

Note that Pocket Queries that have more than 500 caches are not sent as file attachment. You have to download those from the website.

I believe that there are some there were some discussions about disappearing PQs and it had to do with characters in the file name.

or he used the "run once then delete" option to run the PQ.

My PQ's are just under a thousand and I got the email messages that they were available for download, here is the message I received:

Your Pocket Query titled "3422.17312046.601_105_2008-11-15_to_2009-05-08" has been generated and is now available for download on Geocaching.com.

View and download completed Pocket Queries at http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

but again they were not there on the website. Today the PQ's generated for today (that I again received an email notification for) were on the website but 2 days out of 4, I got the emails but there were not any PQ's ready for download. I usually delete them from the website right after I finish downloading them.

My Active PQ selections do not disappear just the results do not show up on the website.

or he used the "run once then delete" option to run the PQ.

This is evidently a problem with the site that many people are having...

My PQ's are just under a thousand and I got the email messages that they were available for download, here is the message I received:

Your Pocket Query titled "3422.17312046.601_105_2008-11-15_to_2009-05-08" has been generated and is now available for download on Geocaching.com.

but again they were not there on the website. Today the PQ's generated for today (that I again received an email notification for) were on the website but 2 days out of 4, I got the emails but there were not any PQ's ready for download. I usually delete them from the website right after I finish downloading them.

My Active PQ selections do not disappear just the results do not show up on the website.

What happens if you run a Pocket Query with a simple (and shorter) name (such as New or Test or something like that)?

What happens if you run a Pocket Query with a simple (and shorter) name (such as New or Test or something like that)?

I think that you may be better without the underscore_in_the_names, and maybe the . full stop/period.

Stick with letters and numbers only.

I had a few dissapear, until I changed that part.