Cachemagnet

Got used to Cachemagnet for getting caches into GPS'r and Ipod Nano. Upgraded to Windows 7 and it appears Cachemagnet does not work on Windows 7? I have tried to find answer on Cachemagnet site, and Emailed for support, but not received a reply. Anyone have an answer for me? I am now using GSAK, but am a slow learner and find GSAK totally confusing.

Got used to Cachemagnet for getting caches into GPS'r and Ipod Nano. Upgraded to Windows 7 and it appears Cachemagnet does not work on Windows 7? I have tried to find answer on Cachemagnet site, and Emailed for support, but not received a reply. Anyone have an answer for me? I am now using GSAK, but am a slow learner and find GSAK totally confusing.
Does Cachemagnet have a support site or a forum of its own? I did see that it requires .NET 2.0. but I'd sure think that Win 7 would come with that.

Yippee! Do believe I FINALLY figured it out all by myself! Problem was with downloading Microsoft Net 2.0. had to jump thru some hoops and download Net 3.0, then it showed up as 4.0 in my programs. Had to jump thru more hoops, going to Control Panel to allow it to run. Thanks for those who tried to help! ;)

Trying to use CacheMagnet with "classic iPod"...older model with click wheel. Cachemagnet shows up in NOTES section on iPod, but no waypoint show up in subfolder. Any ideas?

My problem was very similar. I would get the GC code in notes, but nothing else. My only suggestion is to make sure microsoft 2.0 net or whatever is downloaded to your computer. Google it if you need help downloading. I'm no techie, but hope this helps.