DNF

BlueTeam02

What's the size? Is it a magnetic or a non-magnetic? What's the difficulty rating? What's the terrain rating? Are there any hints? What clues do you get when you read ALL of the logs for that cache?

It is a micro. It does not say if it is magnetic or not. Difficulty is 3 1/2. Terrain is 1. The clue is STAY ON TOP. Previous logs refer to great camo and clever. I checked all the bolts and metal panels on the bridge, the rest all appears to be wooden. GCMVEN

Reading the logs and feeling your angst makes me want to jump on a ferry from here on Vancouver Island and try this one! All I can suggest is keep at it, read the logs...."a chip off.." jumped out at me from one, and don't be shy about asking the CO for a hint. I saw that some folks had trouble with the coords - when you are close to GZ, go for the good old geosenses.

Good luck, and let us know when you find it! You will....

I have 2 covered bridges within a mile of my place. (GC1FYN5) and (GCKP6Y). They were the first two places I ever looked for a geocache, and came up empty both times. I find once inside the bridge the GPS has a hard time finding the satellite so that hinders things. It's also been a couple of months since anyone has logged a success in either of them. I'm 0 for 2 in bridge caches myself. Hope you're able to find it, and let us know where you found the cache, and heck maybe it will help me too.