PQ Mailing/Missing Mails

Marmotte

Hi,

since a couple of days, I miss most of my PQs. They never reached my mail-box. Because, I'm the domain owner, there is of course no problem with spam filters etc. Target Mail-address is only be used for PQs and GC-Notifications.

Ok, here is an actuell example, PQs are marked as scheduled, but I didn't find this in my mailbox:

not received scheduled (PST)

Pocket Query (1000) DE2010-05.24-05.26 ---> 07/03/2010 01:43:57

Pocket Query (1000) DE2010-05.27-05.30 ---> 07/03/2010 01:43:50

Pocket Query (1000) DE2010.05.31-06.04 ---> 07/03/2010 01:43:42

Received

Pocket Query (1000) Woche Neue NDS ---> 07/03/2010 01:31:21

Pocket Query (1000) Woche Neue SH ---> 07/03/2010 01:46:40

A major difference between PQ options received/not received is, not received PQs have option 'run once delete' checked. Is this a known bug, or are there other reasons that have to be analysed in depth?

Regards

Marmotte

Don't know the solution to the email issue (maybe it's an issue with the PQ name. I believe there are/were some threads about PQ names causing issues), but if the Pocket Queries were generated, then you should be able to download them from the "Pocket Queries available for Download" regardless of whether or not you have received the emails.

Don't know the solution to the email issue (maybe it's an issue with the PQ name. I believe there are/were some threads about PQ names causing issues), but if the Pocket Queries were generated, then you should be able to download them from the "Pocket Queries available for Download" regardless of whether or not you have received the emails.

Thanks for your answer. That was bringing the right idea of this issue to me. It seems, these PQs containg only the download link, instead of the *.zip attatchment. Oh sh**! This is really a pity, I have a process here, which receives and extracts PQs and Status Notifications from mailbox, and copies them directly into the database of my favored NAV-Software (TTQV) in background.

So the current problem and question is, how to setup PQs to get them as mail attachments again?

Regards,

Marmotte

Edited by Marmotte