Problem with field notes started july 2

i have been using field note option on my Colorado 400t for 2 years now with no problems, on july 2 and today july 3 when i submit field notes on geocaching.com no records of my field notes appear? Same thing happens on my GF Dakota 20 everything worked fine before july 2. Any one else having this problem? we even tryed both gps on different computers. Help Please.. joe.krukowski@yahoo.com

How are you putting the caches on the GPSs? Have you changed how you do it?

Can you copy and paste a sample of the field note text file here, please?

Working fine for me.

I am loading by a pocket querry stoping the hoc file in the garmin fox file. The gps are holding the field notes but when we go to field notes on Geocaching.com upload field notes for our units we sellect browse find the garmin file select field notes then upload and the screen blinks and record of our notes are found. Found everything the same as we did before.

Working fine for me.

I am loading by a pocket querry loading the gpx file in the garmin gpx file. The gps are holding the field notes but when we go to field notes on Geocaching.com upload field notes for our units we sellect browse find the garmin file select field notes then upload and the screen blinks and record of our notes are found. Found everything the same as we did before.

Working fine for me.

I am loading by a pocket querry loading the gpx file in the garmin gpx file. The gps are holding the field notes but when we go to field notes on Geocaching.com upload field notes for our units we sellect browse find the garmin file select field notes then upload and the screen blinks and record of our notes are not found. Found everything the same as we did before.

i have been using field note option on my Colorado 400t for 2 years now with no problems, on july 2 and today july 3 when i submit field notes on geocaching.com no records of my field notes appear? Same thing happens on my GF Dakota 20 everything worked fine before july 2. Any one else having this problem? we even tryed both gps on different computers. Help Please.. joe.krukowski@yahoo.com

It may be a Groundspeak problem. See http://feedback.geocaching.com/geocaching/...tes_not_working

I think the site is having some issues with field notes uploads. Maybe that is causing your issue?

It may be a Groundspeak problem. See http://feedback.geocaching.com/geocaching/...tes_not_working

I think the site is having some issues with field notes uploads. Maybe that is causing your issue?

My brand new oregan 550 will not upload field notes either and now this morning my colorado 300 won't either. Have never had a problem in the past.

Edited by Team Pawz

This was the first time I uploaded my notes from my Dakota 20, (just bought it) and it seemed to work fine. Only thing I noticed is after I was done I deleted the notes but it said I still have pending notes?

It'll do that until you refresh that page with your browser or navigate away and back to it. Just a peculiarity of the system.

Working fine for me.

I am loading by a pocket querry loading the gpx file in the garmin gpx file. The gps are holding the field notes but when we go to field notes on Geocaching.com upload field notes for our units we sellect browse find the garmin file select field notes then upload and the screen blinks and record of our notes are found. Found everything the same as we did before.

GCWB0V,2010-07-04T02:17Z,Found it,""

Working fine for me.

GCWB0V,2010-07-04T02:17Z,Found it,""

My 450T has been doing the same thing the past couple days, today I opened the file and there was a blank line at the top, so I moved the lines up one so there is no blank line and it worked, I think the problem might be, for me at least, is that I am deleting the text inside the file and not the whole file, I will delete the whole file this time and see.