Canada Day Cointest!

ECplus3

I have a question about the 15 minute rule. Does it mean that you can post every 15 minutes or that there should be 15 minutes between posts. Just wondering because all day I have been been trying to wait 15 minutes after every post and I am about to give up as there is a post about every 5 min.

I have a question about the 15 minute rule. Does it mean that you can post every 15 minutes or that there should be 15 minutes between posts. Just wondering because all day I have been been trying to wait 15 minutes after every post and I am about to give up as there is a post about every 5 min.

Oh no my friend! :P It is 15 minutes to pass from your previous post! so... if you post at 6:00, your next post should be at 6:15, then to 6:30...

Now if you do not post at 6:15 but at 6:20... then you will have to count 15 minutes from that time.... so it will go to 6:35!

I hope I helped! ;)

I also hope this post will not count... and have to wait an other 15 minutes... right? :mad:

Every once in a while I take a look at the MilitaryChallenge coins, they have some of the most wonderful designs bar none. Well it's time to call it a night, up early and working tomorrow, had a great time posting and watching the posts :)

435.jpg

BTW love the finger nails they would look great if you had the shoes :(

CanN20520Unity2006.jpg

A local currency in Canada... there are others too....

In case you are wondering... yes! there are local curencies in USA too, and in many European countries!!! :(

Just found out that Detroit has local money too! they are called Cheers! :) they are 3$ pieces! Cool and collectables! :D

Edit for spelling bacause I killed the spelling of Detroit! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

CanadianTire20logo.jpg

I am sure you know the amazing Canadian tire money! they are only spendable in the Candian tire stores but thaey are adorable! and there are many different dates and series!

moneyfan.jpg

They are consider a kind of local currency too!

Oh boy... It is 5:15 in the morning! I need to get some sleep! :( I can see the new day coming already! Yes! It is not dark outside anymore! Hmm... It was not a good idea to drink coffee so late! :D

Happy Canada's day and thank you for the cointest! It was a nice way to celebrate with you! :)

Goodnight to all! :D see you in a few hours! :D