GeoWoodstock carpool from Seattle or Federal Way

Snowwolf75

The person that I was depending on for a ride to GW8 is now uncertain, so since I'm without a car, I need to find other means to get there. If this were on a weekday, I could take public transit there, but there's nothing that comes within miles on a weekend.

So, will anyone be coming from either Federal Way (transit center is a god meeting point) or somewhere in Seattle for the day, and has a open seat? I do have a fair amount of geocoins, though most are activated (unless you want a handful of Top 40 coins)... I'd be willing to contribute to gas and such too.

I wish I was posting to offer you a ride, but instead I'm just piggybacking my own search for a seat from Seattle to GeoWoodstock on Saturday.

I can meet up anywhere and anytime that suits the person with the wheels. I'll offer cash for gas, and I won't take up much space--just me and my little backpack. I'll ride in the trunk, or you can tie me to the roof (I've got my own tarp!).

If no one volunteers to haul my carcass to Carnation, I'll be catching a bus to Fall City and walking from there.

Thanks for the moral support at least. Looked up on the trip planner and the nearest stop (Preston Fall City Rd SE & SE 43rd St) is about 6 miles away. Could take the main drag or a river trail to get there (trail's nearer to 6 miles than the road which is less).

I'm currently pondering taxis that might serve the area....