Need Help - Stolen Coins

TripCyclone

If you hadn't heard already, while hiking to the Project APE cache here in Washington, the rental car Webscouter. and I had was broken into. Passport, cables, power supply, a USB GPS, some swag and misc. items were stolen. Also stolen were about $700 in geocoins, $300 of which were part of my personal collection. The rest were coins that I was selling for a friend.,

Here's where I need help. We are still on the road and our internet access is in and out. I need to file a report with the police of everything stolen, and they recommended pictures for the coins. I have tracking codes for everything but I do not have pictures for everything. What I need help with is getting a good photo of every coin in my collection. So I'm asking for some help from the community in getting those photos. The best way to ensure that everyone is not repeating the work, please post a photo along with the type of coin here in this discussion. This way, throughout the day I can pull down photos to put into a document for the police.

Some of my coins already have photos, but I don't know which ones. If it's a decent photo showing the detail of both sides, go ahead and post that here. If someone sees one of the photos and might know where a better photo is that shows both sides, please post that photo in here.

Just to let everyone know, I have a solid photo of the Soaring Eagle coins. That happens to be the design I was selling for my friend and he has provided me with exactly the right photo for what I need, a photo showing a close up view of both sides of the coin, like this:

95d7a0b2-1391-4394-ae36-2098dadc8115.jpg

Thanks for any help in advance. I'm not asking for one person to do all the work but for multiple people to help located good photos for one or a few coins. The geocoins and passport might be the best chance of catching the thieves.

TripCyclone

Edited by TripCyclone