I'm trying to get my daugter back into it

CanDMan47

My daughter and I started caching just under a year ago. In that time I have gradually increased my searches. She on the other hand has grown tired of it. I know it can be expected of pre-teen/teens, but we talked about what she does and doesn't like about caching. When she told me she really liked this series and would do more of these or any that make you figure something out, I started looking for some. Unfortunately it seems most of the series I find, some of the traditionals are archived and you can't get all the info you need for the bonus cache. She also said she likes multis where you find need to add something from the first stage to the coordinates and get the second stage and so forth. I'm asking for help finding anything of the sort in SW Michigan. We live in Battle Creek, but don't mind going to Kalamazoo, GR, Lansing, Jackson, etc... I only have her on weekends, we'd like to be able to wrap up the series in one or two days.

I guess to boil it down to easier to understand language, she's bored with traditionals and straightforward multis.

I appreciate your help.

My daughter and I started caching just under a year ago. In that time I have gradually increased my searches. She on the other hand has grown tired of it. I know it can be expected of pre-teen/teens, but we talked about what she does and doesn't like about caching. When she told me she really liked this series and would do more of these or any that make you figure something out, I started looking for some. Unfortunately it seems most of the series I find, some of the traditionals are archived and you can't get all the info you need for the bonus cache. She also said she likes multis where you find need to add something from the first stage to the coordinates and get the second stage and so forth. I'm asking for help finding anything of the sort in SW Michigan. We live in Battle Creek, but don't mind going to Kalamazoo, GR, Lansing, Jackson, etc... I only have her on weekends, we'd like to be able to wrap up the series in one or two days.

I guess to boil it down to easier to understand language, she's bored with traditionals and straightforward multis.

I appreciate your help.

Jackson has some really tough puzzle caches , if she really wants them , but I just click a link from the one you posted and got a whole list of them ( link was "find all nearby caches of this type") , here is what I got :Mystery Caches from "series"