Bug 11

Pinehurst

Ya did it pinehurst or Pinehurst1. You got 40 posts in no time flat. You beat the "dog wearing glasses" profusely.

There's really no need to encourage him, you know. He's doing just fine as it is.

Meanwhile, in totally unrelated news, the signal to noise ratio in the Geocaching web site forums took a nosedive.

??????????

Ya did it pinehurst or Pinehurst1. You got 40 posts in no time flat. You beat the "dog wearing glasses" profusely.

There's really no need to encourage him, you know. He's doing just fine as it is.

Encourage pinehurst?

headpound.gif

Do you think he needs encouragement?

wavecrowd.gif

PokeySmiley.gif

Why not?

Meanwhile, in totally unrelated news, the signal to noise ratio in the Geocaching web site forums took a nosedive.

That sometimes happens even when you have done your best to prevent it.

And you would know this, how?

if you don't know yourself, then why are you making so many posts?

I want to reply to multible people.

So you can do that with one post.

What?

Exactly.

1. How?

2. ??????????

1. It may be way too complicated to explain the proper use of the "+Quote" button at the bottom of every forum post.

2. I was replying to baloo&bd not you.

Prevent what?

if you don't know yourself, then why are you making so many posts?

I want to reply to multible people.

So you can do that with one post.

What?

Exactly.

1. How?

2. ??????????

1. It may be way too complicated to explain the proper use of the "+Quote" button at the bottom of every forum post.

2. I was replying to baloo&bd not you.

1. Ok, then I guess I won't use it.

2. Ok.

Ni!

??????????

What?

What does ni mean?

Why?

Someone said it, I am asking what it means?

It's the joint in the middle of your leg.

I got bitten by Bug 11 on Sunday. But it was on my left hand, not my ni. It's a nasty bug!

Lol.

Ni!

??????????

What?

What does ni mean?

Why?

Yes.

Are you going to tell me?

Sure... why not? Ask away!

Bring me a shrubbery, and I will tell! :blink:

What is a shrubberry? And tell what?

Ni!

??????????

What?

What does ni mean?

Why?

Yes.

Ok. thanks.

No problem. Is there anything else I can help you with?

PS: You are still Pinehurst1. I thought you got Pinehurst back.

Ni!

??????????

What?

What does ni mean?

Why?

Yes.

Ok. thanks.

No problem. Is there anything else I can help you with?

I did, but the forum won't update.

It's true, click on the profile name, and he is Pinehurst.

I suggest logging out of the forums and main website, then log back in again.

I suggest clicking here :blink:

Mezgrman

sorry I'm now suspensed from posting for 3 days :lol:

Edited by Mezgrman

BTW Pinehurst, you suck

Huh?!?!? :lol: If there was a joke there, I sure didn't get it. :blink: Edited by knowschad
BTW Pinehurst, you suck
Huh?!?!? :lol: If there was a joke there, I sure didn't get it. :lol:

Maybe Mezgrman refers to the sponge's soaking action as, you know, sucking.

Or maybe he meant what he said :blink: the base64 stuff earlier was rather hostile.

This whole pinehursting is getting tedious. Of course, it's not solely his fault - many of us is just as guilty for playing along. I'm going to refrain from posting in one of his threads from now on.

It worked, thanks. :(

I suggest clicking here :(

Mezgrman

sorry I'm now suspensed from posting for 3 days :(

Where did you find that link. And I post day after day and have never got suspended.

BTW Pinehurst, you suck

Huh?!?!? :( If there was a joke there, I sure didn't get it. :(

Me neather.

BTW Pinehurst, you suck
Huh?!?!? :( If there was a joke there, I sure didn't get it. :(

Maybe Mezgrman refers to the sponge's soaking action as, you know, sucking.

Or maybe he meant what he said :( the base64 stuff earlier was rather hostile.

This whole pinehursting is getting tedious. Of course, it's not solely his fault - many of us is just as guilty for playing along. I'm going to refrain from posting in one of his threads from now on.

Why?

Why?

Because, like the Chrys said, it's getting boring and pointless.

Why?

I'm just reporting bugs.

Why?

I'm just reporting bugs.

Pinehurst, I think that the point some of the others are trying to make is that for the most part, the things that you are "reporting" are not "bugs".

Just because you don't like the way the Premium Member status shows up on the Profile Page does not make it a bug. It was designed that way.

And many of the things that you are "reporting" are very, very minor and not worth the time for the site developers to even address.

And, if you do, in fact, find a legitimate bug, the proper way to start and title a thread is to put a brief description of the issue in the title. Titling the posts "Bug 11" is not likely to EVER draw the attention of the site developers.

And lastly, while this isn't a spelling and grammar test, using a majority of incorrect words such, "MAGOR" and "enuf" and replying to and quoting every single reply in a thread are not really ways to have your threads taken seriously by anyone.

Just some friendly suggestions. :anibad:

Why?

I'm just reporting bugs.

Pinehurst, I think that the point some of the others are trying to make is that for the most part, the things that you are "reporting" are not "bugs".

Just because you don't like the way the Premium Member status shows up on the Profile Page does not make it a bug. It was designed that way.

And many of the things that you are "reporting" are very, very minor and not worth the time for the site developers to even address.

And, if you do, in fact, find a legitimate bug, the proper way to start and title a thread is to put a brief description of the issue in the title. Titling the posts "Bug 11" is not likely to EVER draw the attention of the site developers.

And lastly, while this isn't a spelling and grammar test, using a majority of incorrect words such, "MAGOR" and "enuf" and replying to and quoting every single reply in a thread are not really ways to have your threads taken seriously by anyone.

Just some friendly suggestions. :wacko:

1. I thought it was a bug, it looks like one.

2. I do now.

3. Sorry, but I can't help it, not everyone has perfect spelling and grammer. :signalviolin:

4. How am I suppost to reply to more than one person?

Titling the posts "Bug 11" is not likely to EVER draw the attention of the site developers.

I agree... nothing special about number eleven... but "Bug 1000"... now THAT will be a (REELY MAGOR) bug!!! :signalviolin:

I do now! ever since you asked me to the first time!

Bump

OK, I know essentially I am doing the same thing, but why on earth would you possibly bump a thread a few short hours after you posted, and a on a resolved issue to boot?

At one point I thought you were doing this all as a joke, however now fear you are not doing this out of humor, which is quite worrisome.

Bump

OK, I know essentially I am doing the same thing, but why on earth would you possibly bump a thread a few short hours after you posted, and a on a resolved issue to boot?

At one point I thought you were doing this all as a joke, however now fear you are not doing this out of humor, which is quite worrisome.

It got too far down. No one answered my questions. No i'm not doing it out of humor, why is that worrisome?

Bump

It got too far down. No one answered my questions. No i'm not doing it out of humor, why is that worrisome?

Some of us are actually working, or God forbid, Geocaching during the day. We get email notifications which alerts us that the thread is still active. The fact that you feel that your thread must remain at the top of the list is rather egotistic, IMO.

To answer your specific question. The moderator was trying to impress the point that not every reply HAS to be answered. I'm mean, you're a sponge, right? Perhaps you can simply absorb the helpful information that the others are supplying you, instead of trying to instantly squeeze it right back out.