Bug 11

Pinehurst

It actually isn't that hard. Take your keyboard as you face it and turn it over, rolling from left to right, so that the keys are facing down toward the desk. You'll need to support the keyboard so you can get your hands under it to type. It takes a little getting used to but works like a charm.

Dang it baloo!! I almost blew rum and coke all over my laptop.

This technique also has the added benefit of protecting your keyboard from liquid spills. You might want to look into trying it.

I can't find another bug.

˙ʎɐʍʎuɐ ǝuıu ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ punoɟ noʎ ǝɹns ʇou

How did you do that?

It actually isn't that hard. Take your keyboard as you face it and turn it over, rolling from left to right, so that the keys are facing down toward the desk. You'll need to support the keyboard so you can get your hands under it to type. It takes a little getting used to but works like a charm.

I have a laptop.

What the (Word automatically removed)! Did I miss bug 10?

Oh, I missed 10.

Could you post that as a new thread?

"Bug 10 (Mynor)

I skipped #10 in reporting bugs - Pinehurst"

It would serve to amuse those of us who like self-referential posts.

(And to address a MAGOR bug, could you add some text about what the bug is to the Topic Title or Topic Description. As helpful as it is to have you number the bugs you find, it would be more useful to see a short description.)

Ok.

How did you do that?
double-top-secret link deleted!
Hush!!!!
Sorry about that. I keep forgetting to check whether someone is a double-top-secret word deleted! member before posting...
That's OK... it can happen to the best of us. But now. please edit your post before <you know who> gains that information and starts logging all MAGOR bugs upside down!!! :mad:

Lol.

The date sequence -- MM/DD/YY or DD MON, YYYY depends on which profile something you are looking at.

Your public profile page displays as: DD MONTH, YYYY

EDIT: Too many commas (it could be a bug) :mad:

RE-EDIT: I found the 10th bug ▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪ →▫←

I know, I am not talking about the public profile.

What the (Word automatically removed)! Did I miss bug 10?

It was a Pay for View event. Don't worry, we were able to get a snapshot for you:

a7f326f7-4964-4440-aee2-4aca1dd9da0e.jpg

pinehurst vs Bug 10 (MAGOR)

Rumble on the Mountain.

Come on! Don't keep us in suspense. WHO WON?!

**** SPOILER ALERT ****

(in case you have this event TIVOed)

57_downarrow.gif

˙suıʍ sʎɐʍlɐ uıɐʇunoɯ ǝɥʇ

Lol.

How did you do that?

That happend to me once.

This technique also has the added benefit of protecting your keyboard from liquid spills. You might want to look into trying it.

Lol, this happend to me once and it was a TON of water, a full bottle, only one key broke. It was "Enter".

Edited by pinehurst

How did you do that?

I have a laptop.

I do too. It will still work just do it near the edge of the desk or table so you can still use the screen. I am thinking of adding a mirror to help.

How did you do that?

I have a laptop.

I do too. It will still work just do it near the edge of the desk or table so you can still use the screen. I am thinking of adding a mirror to help.

I don't care that much.

I don't care that much.

Wow, that's kinda rood. You asked 2 or 3 tymes how to dew it in at leest two different threadz. Someone takes the tyme to right up how to dew it. Yew indicate you have a difference in your PC, someone cuvers it again and gitz that reespondz.

No wonder these bugz ain't bein looked inta.

Lol, this happend to me once and it was a TON of water, a full bottle, only one key broke. It was "Enter".

AHA!!! A broken Enter key. I wonder if that has anything to do with your Server error!?

At least it wasn't the "Shift" key.

That would indeed be bad, but not as bad as the Tab key. The Tab key is like the Shift key on steroids.

Oh great! Now we have steroids in geocaching. Next thing you know there will be a congressional investigation. Some senator looking for reelection will grill Signal for hours with senseless questions. It'll be in ALL the tabloids. Leno and Letterman will monologue it relentlessly for a whole week. We'll never live it down.

On the profile page, it says "Premium Member

Since: 04/30/2008", but it sould say "Member

Since: 04/30/2008"

My profile says 05/20/2005. Are you saying that it should say 04/30/2008?

No, that was an example.

OK. That's good. I thought that you were trying to say that I had only been a member since 2008, when, in fact, I have been a member since 2005. So, if that isn't what you are trying to say... what are you trying to say?

By the way... one thing that has been bugging me... are you a natural sea sponge, or are you a cheap synthetic sponge? I hope you don't mind my asking.

By the way... one thing that has been bugging me... are you a natural sea sponge, or are you a cheap synthetic sponge? I hope you don't mind my asking.

Wow! that is a heavy one. What nerve, I mean, that is a really personal question. You better hope Mom does see this or you just might have to, well never mind, I don't even want to think about it.

Since: 04/30/2008", but it should say "Member

No.

It should say 30/04/2008

Actually it says 30-April-2008. Much better. Even us here in the colonies understand that. :(

You're all wrong. See here

The correct way is 2008/04/30

I don't care that much.

Wow, that's kinda rood. You asked 2 or 3 tymes how to dew it in at leest two different threadz. Someone takes the tyme to right up how to dew it. Yew indicate you have a difference in your PC, someone cuvers it again and gitz that reespondz.

No wonder these bugz ain't bein looked inta.

Sorry, I wanted to do it, but found out it was hard.

AHA!!! A broken Enter key. I wonder if that has anything to do with your Server error!?

No, it is a different computer.

At least it wasn't the "Shift" key.

That would indeed be bad, but not as bad as the Tab key. The Tab key is like the Shift key on steroids.

Oh great! Now we have steroids in geocaching. Next thing you know there will be a congressional investigation. Some senator looking for reelection will grill Signal for hours with senseless questions. It'll be in ALL the tabloids. Leno and Letterman will monologue it relentlessly for a whole week. We'll never live it down.

??????????

Since: 04/30/2008", but it sould say "Member

My profile says 05/20/2005. Are you saying that it should say 04/30/2008?

No, that was an example.

OK. That's good. I thought that you were trying to say that I had only been a member since 2008, when, in fact, I have been a member since 2005. So, if that isn't what you are trying to say... what are you trying to say?

Lol, I am trying to say, it looks like a I have been a premeim member since 4/30/2008, but that is the date I became a member. A natural sea sponge, I don't mind. :(

Wow! that is a heavy one. What nerve, I mean, that is a really personal question. You better hope Mom does see this or you just might have to, well never mind, I don't even want to think about it.

Lol.

Since: 04/30/2008", but it should say "Member

No.

It should say 30/04/2008

Actually it says 30-April-2008. Much better. Even us here in the colonies understand that. :(

No one does it that way.

No one does it that way.

Wrong... Its a standard thats used VERY heavily, and for good reason.

It puts the individual components of the date in order of scope, and it makes it very easy to sort on without extensive hacking of the text (it requires none), things that any other date format mentioned here can't offer.

There's a reason that this format is an ISO standard and no other format is.

I thought the accepted date format was 001100100011000000110000001110000010111100110000

Wouldn't this make it more standard and much easier to understand at a glance?

Who would understand that?!? It's much easier that way: MjAwOC8wNC8zMA== :)

BTW, UGluZWh1cnN0LCB5b3UgYXJlIGFuIGlkaW90 :(

Mezgrman

No one does it that way.

It puts the individual components of the date in order of scope, and it makes it very easy to sort on without extensive hacking of the text (it requires none), things that any other date format mentioned here can't offer.

NVM.

I thought the accepted date format was 001100100011000000110000001110000010111100110000

Wouldn't this make it more standard and much easier to understand at a glance?

Who would understand that?!? It's much easier that way: MjAwOC8wNC8zMA== :(

BTW, UGluZWh1cnN0LCB5b3UgYXJlIGFuIGlkaW90 :mad:

Mezgrman

Lol.

No one does it that way.

NVM.

????????