Groundspeak downtime...

Is it just me or is the map shown lower down on the cache page still not clickable to search for other nearby caches? I found this was always very handy but now I can't even right click on it to open the map in a new window.

Or am I doing something wrong...?

:o

I like the new maps - with the parking waypoints and everything - and it's great to be able to toggle between street view and satellite - but you're right, you can't right click on it any more.

but if you click on "geocaching.com google maps" over in the list at the bottom the listing you get to the old map with other nearby geocaches. Works for me on Internet Explorer here at the office anyway.

Is it just me or is the map shown lower down on the cache page still not clickable to search for other nearby caches? I found this was always very handy but now I can't even right click on it to open the map in a new window.

B)

That is JUST what I hate about it! .... can we get it ack to how it was?

B)

That is JUST what I hate about it! .... can we get it ack to how it was?

Just read the rest of the thread ... phew here too!