"Send to GPS" Button Problem

Pickles4601

Im still having this dilemma. Can I get some help plz?
I don't have any help for you myself, but I will say that you are much more likely to get help if you give some more information, such as what make/model your GPS is, what brower you're using, etc.

If you are using Firefox 3.6 the plugin is broken. It works with Internet Explorer though...

I believe that's only true if they are using a Delorme GPS receiver.

If you are using Firefox 3.6 the plugin is broken. It works with Internet Explorer though...

I believe that's only true if they are using a Delorme GPS receiver.

i am using FireFox 3.6.6 and sending to a Garmin Etrex.

Ill try it with IE and see what happens, stay tuned.

Similar problem. I have been using Firefox on my mac with my Delorme 20 for a year now. No problems. Today, it now fails. I have also tried it on Safari and Chrome. Still no joy. Explorer is a defunct app for macs and won't even show the basic pages properly. Any other ideas out there? TIA

Similar problem. I have been using Firefox on my mac with my Delorme 20 for a year now. No problems. Today, it now fails. I have also tried it on Safari and Chrome. Still no joy. Explorer is a defunct app for macs and won't even show the basic pages properly. Any other ideas out there? TIA

Go back to Firefox 3.56. It will work. The latest updates to Firefox implement a newer security system and Delorme has not released an update yet.

Has there been any resolution to this? I am still having this issue.

I went to Garmins plug in test page and here was the response:

Communicator Plugin is properly installed and up to date, version 2.9.2.0.

Garmin GPS device is detected and communicating properly:

eTrex Legend HCx (Unit ID 35220xxxxx)

Edited by Pickles4601