Bug 9 (MAGOR)

Pinehurst

Main Entry: 1ma·jor

Pronunciation: \ˈmā-jər\

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle English maiour, from Latin major, comparative of magnus great, large — more at much

Date: 15th century

1 : greater in dignity, rank, importance, or interest <one of the major poets>

2 : greater in number, quantity, or extent <the major part of his work>

3 : having attained majority

4 a : notable or conspicuous in effect or scope : considerable <a major improvement> b : prominent or significant in size, amount, or degree <earned some major cash>

5 : involving grave risk : serious <a major illness>

6 : of or relating to a subject of academic study chosen as a field of specialization

7 a : having half steps between the third and fourth and the seventh and eighth degrees <major scale> b : based on a major scale <major key> c : equivalent to the distance between the keynote and another tone (except the fourth and fifth) of a major scale <major third> d : having a major third above the root <major triad>

Magor may refer to the following:

* Ivan Martin Jirous – a Czech underground poet

* Magor (Middle-earth), a character from J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium of Middle-earth

* Magor is a legendary ancestor of the Hungarian people, see Hunor and Magor

* Magor, Monmouthshire – a place in Wales, United Kingdom

* Magor, a French cheese

* Breton name for Magoar

i'm gonna start taking bets as to when the "bug 20" thread is started. at the current rate i would say by november. anyone wanna play? :o
I dunno... the site has a MAGOR release coming up this afternoon. I think I'd like to hold off any bets until I see what that brings.
i'm gonna start taking bets as to when the "bug 20" thread is started. at the current rate i would say by november. anyone wanna play? :o
I dunno... the site has a MAGOR release coming up this afternoon. I think I'd like to hold off any bets until I see what that brings.

Bug 10 (MAGOR): website doesn't load

see how easy it is to stay one step ahead of pinehurst?

Edited by dfx

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT! Ding! Thanks for playing. You have to start a new thread, adding to and exiting thread does not count.

BBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT! Ding! Thanks for playing. You have to start a new thread, adding to and exiting thread does not count.

Why????????

Why????????

Because that's the guideline. How else are we going to keep track of MAGOR bugs if they are buried in threads about other bugs. If that doesn't work, how about because I said so. :o

Why????????

Because that's the guideline. How else are we going to keep track of MAGOR bugs if they are buried in threads about other bugs. If that doesn't work, how about because I said so. :o

The report post page is not working.

Why????????

Yes I know, why do you think I was snarky? :)

Why????????

Yes I know, why do you think I was snarky? :)

It still needs fixed.

Lol, you may want to start a thread for it next time.

Why????????

Just how it works.

10 posts in 10 minutes... EPIC :o

Edited to fit the numerous posts of that special sponge...

Lol, i'm done in this thread for now. I keep getting the flood controll message.

I don't think a sponge should have to put up with flood control messages, do you? :o

10 posts in 10 minutes... EPIC :anibad:

Lol, i'm done in this thread for now. I keep getting the flood controll message.

I don't think a sponge should have to put up with flood control messages, do you? :anibad:

:o:o

:):unsure:

10 posts in 10 minutes... EPIC :o

I don't think a sponge should have to put up with flood control messages, do you? :o

Lol, no.