Android Whereyougo -> How to upload finished cartridge?

kyb3r

In the Whereyougo folder, All I can see is a GWC, GWL and an OWS file, and I have no idea how to find a completion code.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can create a "played log" for the Wherigo website?

Thanks in advance

1. you can create "played" log without actually unlocking the cartridge. the website doesn't check this, nor can you see which cartridges you unlocked, nor can the cartridge author see who unlocked his cartridge.

yes, this is pretty dumb

if you insist on unlocking...

2. you should have received the completion code when playing the cartridge. if you didn't, the author of the cartridge probably didn't implement this feature - ask him to do so

if you did receive the completion code but didn't write it down, chances are you can find it listed in the GWL file

3. finally, as a last resort, you could open the GWC file in notepad and look for the completion code - it's a string of 15 uppercase letters or numbers

this is one of Wherigo's open secrets

yes, this is pretty stupid too, but the fact is that there aren't many better ways to implement this without the possibility of cheating anyway