hitch a ride.

yakimacacher

Your best bet would be to drive north and find a park-n-ride along I-5 then take Metro to the event. I hate driving in Seattle on a good day and finding parking around the event site will be tough.

I was thinking about taking Metro to the event but it appears that Metro doesn't run in the valley on the weekends, that or my Metro route finding skills really suck ( a definite possibility). :laughing:

Your best bet would be to drive north and find a park-n-ride along I-5 then take Metro to the event. I hate driving in Seattle on a good day and finding parking around the event site will be tough.

I was thinking about taking Metro to the event but it appears that Metro doesn't run in the valley on the weekends, that or my Metro route finding skills really suck ( a definite possibility). :lol:

http://metro.kingcounty.gov/

Try the trip planner.

Or find a route close to a friend's that you can park your car at to find a bus.

Edited by DannyCaffeine

I was thinking about taking Metro to the event but it appears that Metro doesn't run in the valley on the weekends, that or my Metro route finding skills really suck ( a definite possibility). :grin:

He is talking about the event in Seattle not Goewoodstock.

Yakimacacher, myself and Super10Commander will be heading there on the 4th and coming back in the early afternoon. I live on Ft. Lewis which is about 20 miles or so north of you. If you need a ride there still please send me an e-mail and we would be more than happy to assist. We plan on attacking Tubular Extraordinaire while we are up there as well. Like I said, just send me an e-mail if your still looking for a ride.