Geomate Jr.

A coworker and me were out geocaching yesterday and she had a fanch $500 GPS device and I had my geomate Jr. I am please to say that my $69.99 device got the exact same location as hers. I was really happy to see that my coordinates and hers were right not.

I am so excited to continue looking. A couple of coworkers are also brand new and excited about geocaching also.

One of the reasons I like the Geomate is that I don't have to download specific caches. Recently when I was on vacation I completed most of the caches I had downlodad to my Magellan and also had taken a different route home than I had anticipated. Without the Geomate it would have been a boring trip home!!

One of the reasons I like the Geomate is that I don't have to download specific caches. Recently when I was on vacation I completed most of the caches I had downlodad to my Magellan and also had taken a different route home than I had anticipated. Without the Geomate it would have been a boring trip home!!

I used the geomate jr. on an trip from California to Florida and let me say ,This gps works AAAA++++. Gone are the days of having to take confusing steps on an computer to have fun.A flawless little gem ,it is. Of course,there will be old schoolers ,that will disagree,because of the simplicity of it. I will bet that Magellan and Garmin will not be long introducing one of their own.I bet ,they are kicking theirselves for not being first. One last thing, It makes geocaching fun and introduces the youngsters to an great outdoor pastime without hassles. :)