insomnia and geocaching

does anyone else have insomnia, and take to geocaching really late (or early) at night to tire you out so you can get some sleep?

It's 3:06 AM here in beautiful downtown Edmonton, Alberta, Canada right now and I am wide awake.

Pondering caching but mehh....

I think the wife would freak out if she woke up and found me gone.

Besides... not too many close by that I haven't found.

Ehh, I would love to use my abilty of staying up to caching but I am not a driver, :[, I guess I could bike 2+ miles at night, right?

and

It's 3:06 AM here in beautiful downtown Edmonton, Alberta, Canada right now and I am wide awake.

Pondering caching but mehh....

I think the wife would freak out if she woke up and found me gone.

Besides... not too many close by that I haven't found.

I am so sorry about your Oilers, hopefully they do better next year.

does anyone else have insomnia, and take to geocaching really late (or early) at night to tire you out so you can get some sleep?

I could tell you a think or three about what I sometimes do late at night that tires me out but I am afraid that you'd not understand.

Does more than your hand get tired?

From all the late night cut and paste you do in the off-topic forum?

hei there.

I moved to Finland few years ago and still cannot adjust to how much light there is in summer nights. (Sun set to sun rise about 4 hours and no total darkness at all.) So my sleeping problems turn to insomnia every summer now.

Sometimes I take my GPS on my way out. I loved night time walks, too. But the caches around where I live are almost all found.

So I was wondering, wheter you all like really go for caches wide range at night time, too!?