HTC HD2 and GCzII

jflies

Ok I downloaded GCzII (the latest) now I want to add the caches. I did the geopocket and nowhow do I get then to the program. I did it once but have no idea how I did it. I have tried just about everything I know (not very much) I have tried to load then to the SD card, to the program etc and nothing seens to work. I have found one thing I dont like about HD@ phone is the caches wont load unless your in a cell phone area. Thats sucks as I do a lot of off road stuff. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all

Jim

I'm not sure what a "geopocket" is but maybe you're referring to a .gpx file created by a pocket query?

In any event, copy the .gpx files you want to view in GCz to your GPS, or a storage card in the GPS. From GCz's main menu, do a Menu, Cache List, Import GPX. Once your GPX has been imported, do a Menu, Load Cache List and you'll see a list of your imported .gpx files to pick from.

B)

I'm not sure what a "geopocket" is but maybe you're referring to a .gpx file created by a pocket query?

In any event, copy the .gpx files you want to view in GCz to your GPS, or a storage card in the GPS. From GCz's main menu, do a Menu, Cache List, Import GPX. Once your GPX has been imported, do a Menu, Load Cache List and you'll see a list of your imported .gpx files to pick from.

Thank you for the info. Thats what I needed to know and you are right it's Pocket Query.

Thank you Jim