Garmin Nuvi 255W HELP :(

All right, I'm relatively new to Geocaching, but I'm really enjoying it. Just today, I learned how to connect my Garmin Nuvi 255W to my laptop PC. I have figured out how to send a Geocache to my GPS, but is there any way for me to see the coordinates with my GPS? That's the main problem. Sure, my GPS can guide me to the location of Geocache X, but once I get there, I like to go to the "Where Am I?" tool on my Garmin, which updates the coordinates as I walk along whatever path.

In other words, if I can't go paperless, I might as well return this cable to Best Buy and get my $20 back. So, is there any way to get the coordinates onto my GPS?

(And no, I'm not interested in a Premium membership at the moment.)

Thanks!

JDBushnell

So I guess Premium membership is required huh? Well--it's papercaching for me then.

Premium membership is required to download pocket queries which you would then shoot to your gps through GSAK. It's only $30 a year or $10 for 3 months. I would highly suggest you try out a membership, even just the $10 one. That's not too much and paperless caching is delicious.