Volunteer in western wa for cache maintenance needed please!

MidKnight_Jesters

I have several caches in western Washington that need minor maintenance, but I am now living in California with my new husband. My parents were maintaining them while I'm gone but will be in Europe for the summer. I would love it if someone can please help maintain these for me until I am able to return to do it myself. I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me out! There are only a few sites. I will send you the things to repair it and replace via mail if you would like. Thank you for your time!

Happy Geo-Hunting!

I have several caches in western Washington that need minor maintenance, but I am now living in California with my new husband. My parents were maintaining them while I'm gone but will be in Europe for the summer. I would love it if someone can please help maintain these for me until I am able to return to do it myself. I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me out! There are only a few sites. I will send you the things to repair it and replace via mail if you would like. Thank you for your time!

Happy Geo-Hunting!

We'll be happy to help with Home Sweet Hut, should it need repair, as its but a stones throw from us. The caches along 410 are a bit too much of a hike for us to volunteer.