Geo-Nightmares!

I've only been caching for a few months now, but I'm hooked!

The other night, my dream started out on a cache run with my team that we were on that day. We were in the woods, and when we came out we were scratched, itchy, muddy, and bloody (true story). When I got home, i realized i was COVERED in ticks (dream). I'm freaking out trying to get them off of me, and wake up completely tangled in my bedsheet.

My question is- How many times have you had geo-nightmares? What were they about?

After placing a cache that I thought met the saturation requirement, I couldn't sleep. I remained 3/4 asleap, thinking that I had just got a reviewers note saying that a new cache I had not been aware of was 150m away. It was one of my worst nights of sleap ever.

It may have been brought on because a week earlyer a PM cache was within the 161m limit of a new cache I had placed.

I once had a dream where I was a human geocache, only I hadn't been found yet, and there was this angry mob of geocachers chasing after me because they all wanted to be the FTF. Lots of screaming and violence ensued. :D

Last time I have a double fudge chocolate sundae before going to bed.

were you listed as a micro?...if so, dare i ask where the log was? :P

Edited by t4e

were you listed as a micro?...if so, dare i ask where the log was? :P

What if they were throwing little pickles at you?

It wasn't that detailed that I got a listing, but it probably would have been funny if a few tried to shove a few TBs down my mouth. :D

On second thought, maybe not that funny.

The other night, my dream started out on a cache run with my team that we were on that day. We were in the woods, and when we came out we were scratched, itchy, muddy, and bloody (true story). When I got home, i realized i was COVERED in ticks (dream). I'm freaking out trying to get them off of me, and wake up completely tangled in my bedsheet.

My question is- How many times have you had geo-nightmares? What were they about?

All the time, but I don't call them nightmares, I call them part of the fun of geocaching. Here is a log from one of my geocaching misadventures.

Couldn't have been a bunch of hot geocaching babes chasing me either, nooooooo. At least then it could have been a GREAT dream. :P

Thats cause geocaching babes don't exist - (sorry girls)

The owner of a local cache once wrote a note... "Just because YOU didn't find the cache... doesn't mean that it isn't there!" But you probably just use that line to your spouse/girlfriend so you can go caching!

Doug 7rxc

Couldn't have been a bunch of hot geocaching babes chasing me either, nooooooo. At least then it could have been a GREAT dream. :D

Haha maybe not where YOU'RE from...but down south they like girls with mud on their legs and sticks in their hair! :P:D

Couldn't have been a bunch of hot geocaching babes chasing me either, nooooooo. At least then it could have been a GREAT dream. B)

Haha maybe not where YOU'RE from...but down south they like girls with mud on their legs and sticks in their hair! :D:D

That makes sense, the Yankees here don't like to get their manicured fingernails dirty, and that includes the men. :lol:

I suspect though it's not that geocaching babes don't exist, it's that they don't acknowledge OUR existence! :P

only geocache I ever had a nightmare about was a cache called nightmare of distractions and although its pretty straight forward it really is a nightmare of distractions. In attempting to find this cache I turned a 1.5 terrain into at the very least a 3.5 maybe even a 4.5