Is there a list of caches that are up for adoption?

What I mean is, a list of abondoned/unmaintained/unwanted caches that fellow cachers can volunteer to take over.

If it is abandoned then the user probably stopped playing the game, if it's unmaintained then the use rprobably hides hundred of the same lousy micro's he prides himself on the amount he can hide, adopting it would lower that number... Unwanted caches are usually unwanted for a set amount of time before the just archive them and leave them as geotrash, at that point you'd need to look at a person's account and see if there were any archived and they were unwanted, AND make sure they still play... So no, no list would make sense. Although, you are free to hide your own, go visit your local army surplus and ask for an ammo can, they make great containers.

if it's unmaintained then the use rprobably hides hundred of the same lousy micro's he prides himself on the amount he can hide, adopting it would lower that number....

Hummm Sounds familiar...

Although, you are free to hide your own, go visit your local army surplus and ask for an ammo can, they make great containers.

I wish there was a surplus store near me. Then I wouldn't have to mail order them and pay shipping too! :laughing:

Edited by mchaos

if it's unmaintained then the use rprobably hides hundred of the same lousy micro's he prides himself on the amount he can hide, adopting it would lower that number....

Hummm Sounds familiar...

Although, you are free to hide your own, go visit your local army surplus and ask for an ammo can, they make great containers.

I wish there was a surplus store near me. Then I wouldn't have to mail order them and pay shipping too! :laughing:

Have you tried flea markets? Most flea markets I've been to usually have at least one booth with Army surplus items in it. I grabbed a few ammo cans from there. Now I just got to find the perfect spot to hide them.