I lost my own geocoin

gesharp

I recently bought a geocoin. It was the only one I have ever owned. I put the chain that was attached to it on my keychain and I guess it came loose and I lost it. I've looked every where that I thought it could be. Maybe one of these days somebody will find it and it will make it's way back to me. I'm kind of bummed about it. :laughing:

I recently bought a geocoin. It was the only one I have ever owned. I put the chain that was attached to it on my keychain and I guess it came loose and I lost it. I've looked every where that I thought it could be. Maybe one of these days somebody will find it and it will make it's way back to me. I'm kind of bummed about it. :laughing:

I lost the first travel bug dog tag that I bought. :(

I have a feeling this will get moved soon...

Any way. I just got my first trackable not too long ago. I got a patch, and put it on my bag. Hope I don't loose that lol.

I'd say, put the goal on it to make its way to a specific cache where you can then retrieve it. Be a great experiment.

Dude,

I really feel for you.... Loosing stuff is never a good thing.... I lost my Oregon 450 a week or two ago.... So I guess lesson learned is not to be to attached to material things.... (LOL, I guess I didn't learn the lesson to well as when I realized it was truly missing I went RIGHT AWAY and got another GPSr) I really hope you find your coin, did you have the tracking number written down anywhere or was it activated? It truly would make a cool experiment if it was to see if it shows up... Goodluck!

Yodabuds