Finds that are sometimes missing (a bug?)

PISA-caching

During the last few days I found at least 1 cache every day. However, depending on which list on my finds I look at the 2 caches I found on June, 18th are sometimes there... or not.

If I'm not logged in and search for caches found by "PISA-caching" they are missing (should appear between GC20H5J and GCQC4A).

When I log in and go to my profile I don't see them in the "Quick View". From there I click on "Geocaches" and they are again missing.

BUT... when I'm in the "Your Geocaching Details" and click on "Found it", they suddenly appear (with the correct date: 06/18/2010). The 2 caches in question are GC2A4FN and GC29ENQ.

Has anybody ever experienced something like this? It's not a big problem for me, so I hesitated to bother Support with it, but on the other hand I'm curious, what the reason for this phanomenon is.

Any help is appreciated.

PISA-caching

(Vienna, Austria, Europe, planet Earth)

My June 18 finds to not show up on my Your Profile page but do show up if I just click on Geocaches to list all that I've logged. My find count remains correct. It appears to just be the Your Profile page that will not show those finds. This has happened sometime after the 18th because they did show up that day when I first logged them.

The same thing is happening to me. The four caches I found on June 18 don't show up when I click on "your profile", but, they do when I click on "show all logs for". This happens in Firefox and IE. XP pro SP3. At home and at work.

The same thing is happening to me. The four caches I found on June 18 don't show up when I click on "your profile", but, they do when I click on "show all logs for". This happens in Firefox and IE. XP pro SP3. At home and at work.
Hiya, Jim. The most recent finds that I can see in your profile is June 13. I also don't see the ones from the 18th listed for B.Boudreau or Leopold22, although Leopold22 does show more recent finds. Something odd is going on!

It appears that the caches are showing up out of order. If I scroll down in your public profile I find caches listed as 3 days ago that were found on June 18. It appears that the sort order has changed.

Team Taran

I don't find my June 18 caches anywhere.

After reading all the above, do you think that someone should report this mystery to the Support people or do they read here anyway?

I looked for a place to contact support, but, couldn't find one. That's why I posted here.

Aren't these them? I found them on the bottom of the first page of geocaches on your public profile. It appears something is wrong with the sort order on at least some of the public profile pages. Some of mine are wrong too.

Traditional Cache (2.5/2)

Size: Regular 23 May 10 Awesome Greenway Trails #4 by EL Hanzo (GC292CW)

Minnesota 3 days ago*

Send to GPS

Traditional Cache (1.5/1.5)

Size: Not chosen 23 May 10 Awesome Greenway Trails #5 by EL Hanzo (GC292D2)

Minnesota 3 days ago*

Send to GPS

Traditional Cache (1.5/1)

Size: Small 23 May 10 Awesome Greenway Trails #6 by EL Hanzo (GC292DB)

Minnesota 3 days ago*

Team Taran

I hope this shows up correctly. I couldn't get preview post to work,

Hi everyone!

We have received a few emails about this.

We are currently looking into the problem and are trying to figure out what is going on. Please email us at contact@geocaching.com with information about the problem you are having. You can write "Log Deletion" as the subject of your email so we know at a glance what the email is about. Please be as detailed in your email as possible including links to the pages as well as the log and what day you posted the log. It will also help us to know if you logged your find with the iphone app or the website.

This information will help us narrow down what could have happened.

Thank you!