log a member only cache

R2U2

i use a paid app called Geocache Navigator ($19.99 BlackBerry App World). i don't have a PC so i log my find using my BlackBerry. When i did get to a PC i noticed that 2 or 3 caches i found and logged were for premium members! The caches showed up on my BlackBerry app like any other cache. i logged a field note and then turned that into a log. But i can't go onto a PC and view the premium member only caches or logs!

On the app, the can see it though. i don't know why the app doesn't filter the premium only caches out.

i use a paid app called Geocache Navigator ($19.99 BlackBerry App World). i don't have a PC so i log my find using my BlackBerry. When i did get to a PC i noticed that 2 or 3 caches i found and logged were for premium members! The caches showed up on my BlackBerry app like any other cache. i logged a field note and then turned that into a log. But i can't go onto a PC and view the premium member only caches or logs!

On the app, the can see it though. i don't know why the app doesn't filter the premium only caches out.

Yeah, they apparently haven't come up with a way to block non-members from getting the coordinates for MOC's in the cell phone world. Anyone, and I mean anyone (I did it on my wife's cell phone, which isn't even tied to a Geocaching.com account) can use textmarks to text for all the info of an MOC.

Hey, I looked at some of your Blackberry logs. Great job, thanks for not dropping "TFTC" only on all the caches. ;)

Yeah, they apparently haven't come up with a way to block non-members from getting the coordinates for MOC's in the cell phone world. Anyone, and I mean anyone (I did it on my wife's cell phone, which isn't even tied to a Geocaching.com account) can use textmarks to text for all the info of an MOC.

Hey, I looked at some of your Blackberry logs. Great job, thanks for not dropping "TFTC" only on all the caches. ;)

Yeah. If i knew they were Members Only caches i wouldn't go looking for them.

Thanks! i appreciate the CO's and i think they like longer logs, and some photos. Plus, i like to read longer logs that people leave. Fun to write them.