Have you ever smoked a muggle while caching?

The last time someone offered me a muggle I thought they were talking about roofing materials. I might be in danger of losing my counter culture card. Neighbors look at me in a funny way - except for the lady next door who also does not smoke muggles. I didn't even know about the term until this thread.

Actually, I should amend that. I once was offered a muggle while caching after we hiked up to the top of a beautiful ridge. But I lost interest in that even before I lost my youth.

Once a friend and I were standing by a cache when a truck decided to take a shortcut between the main road and the small lane where we were standing. The main road was about 30 feet below and the shortcut was overgrown with brush. We watched in amazement as they spun their wheels, found a way past a guard rail, and reached the road. Then they stopped and wanted to know if we had any muggles, but we disappointed them.

Now a bottle of Alien Amber while caching . . .