Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
kingBLAOW

Great Slave Lake Marine Maps

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I was just wondering if there are any gps marine maps available for Great Slave Lake in the Northwest Territories.

I have searched but have come up empty. I'll be heading up there fishing in August and I would like obtain some if at all possible.

Hello,

I was just wondering if there are any gps marine maps available for Great Slave Lake in the Northwest Territories.

I have searched but have come up empty. I'll be heading up there fishing in August and I would like obtain some if at all possible.

My brother who likes in yellowknife seems to have some. He is sailing around the lake this summer, and I think he was saying that he has some, but that they aren't super detailed.

I will fire him a e-mail for more info.

Hello,

My brother who likes in yellowknife seems to have some. He is sailing around the lake this summer, and I think he was saying that he has some, but that they aren't super detailed.

I will fire him a e-mail for more info.

That would be much appreciated! Thank you very much.

Also, if it helps, I'll be heading out to the east arm of the lake.

PM sent

Apperently, the key is to search for "chart" not "map".