Please welcome dalesmanX

After carefully discussions between ourselves, we have decided that the workload justified bringing on another team member.

So please give a warm welcome to dalesmanX Until He (yes with that user name it's obviously a He :lol: ) has settled in, he has decided to remain anonymous.

As his Reviewer name indicates, he will take on the Primary Reviewing of caches in Yorkshire and Humberside & North East Regions.

I'm sure some will be happy to note that he is not a Welsh based Geocacher :lol: (the Reviewer name gives away his general location :D )

Personally whilst I'm sad that I'm stepping back from regions I have reviewed caches in for the last 4 years. I am looking forward to working closely with him.

Deci

So please give a warm welcome to dalesmanX Until He (yes with that user name it's obviously a He :lol: ) has settled in, he has decided to remain anonymous.

or that could be a red herring :D

As his Reviewer name indicates, he will take on the Primary Reviewing of caches in Yorkshire and Humberside & North East Regions.

I'm sure some will be happy to note that he is not a Welsh based Geocacher :D (the Reviewer name gives away his general location ;) )

Again possibly another red herring especially if you happen to know a certain email address used by an English exile living in Wales :D

And thats without the XX or XY chromosome angle :)

On a more serious note Welcome and good luck :D

Edited by Matrix