The Last Airbender

Aang

If you're in the Kansas City area, start looking for the four caches I've hidden. A great prize is inside for the First to Find on each cache! See the coordinates for the Air, Water, Earth and Fire geocaches here.

Good luck, my friends!

If you're in the Kansas City area, start looking for the four caches I've hidden. A great prize is inside for the First to Find on each cache! See the coordinates for the Air, Water, Earth and Fire geocaches here.

Good luck, my friends!

Are you offically posting these on geocaching.com?

Good luck, my friends!

Are you offically posting these on geocaching.com?

Actually I've placed them in existing caches. So find the geocaches at the posted coordinates first and you'll win a prize. There are only four, so you'll need to hurry!

Congratulations webscouter. and TripCyclone for finding the first two elements!

Everyone else in the Kansas City area, grab Katara and Sokka and jump on Appa and see if you can find the last two!

I've added the coordinates for all the hiding locations to my profile. Good luck!

Congratulations webscouter. and TripCyclone for finding the first two elements!

Everyone else in the Kansas City area, grab Katara and Sokka and jump on Appa and see if you can find the last two!

I've added the coordinates for all the hiding locations to my profile. Good luck!

Good to see. The Fire coordinates aren't showing on your Twitter feed. Hmmm...which one was it?

Edited by TripCyclone