geocache containers

need some ideas for future caches outher than

1.lock & lock

2.PB containers

3.ammo cans

some dos-

Preforms (do a google search) are great, and watertight (they are unformed soda bottles). They come in small (test tube size) and large (big enough for a pencil and small items)

Mother's milk containers - for nursing humans - :D are about the same size as the smaller preform, and can be found at garage sales at next to nothing. Boil well!

With the right home-made gasket, those large cylindrical tins that holiday liquor comes in are great and they take spray paint camo well.

some don'ts-

Please don't use centrifuge specimen containers. Watertight, they are not, and the tops break off fast.

Film cans. Same. And they rot. Exception: old metal film cans, with a homemade gasket.

Have fun! And thanks for hiding! :lol:

need some ideas for future caches outher than

1.lock & lock

2.PB containers

3.ammo cans

These containers that you have listed really are the best ones. If you want to be more creative, you can take those that you have listed and give them some really interesting cammo.

Also, check out this thread:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=62421

Happy hiding :lol:

Mother's milk containers??? :lol: That's a new one for me. Sounds like it might be one of the best containers yet, though.

Edited to correct typo in the word, "best"

Hmmmmm

I think I get it... or maybe my mind is just in the gutter. :lol:

I'm ashamed to admit that was the first thing I thought of too.

I found some breast milk storage containers on Amazon. Anyone has actual experience with them?

Preforms are great. I wish I could buy these logbooks at that price, without having to pay a limb to have them shipped from Germany though. I made a couple of logbooks as a proof of concept, but it takes a fair amount of effort - mainly from slicing a sheet of paper into 30+ strips.

Mother's milk containers??? :lol: That's a new one for me. Sounds like it might be one of the best containers yet, though.

Edited to correct typo in the word, "best"

Hmmmmm

I think I get it... or maybe my mind is just in the gutter. :lol:

You're mind is in the gutter, as is mine.