Free Travelodge 26th June (Saturday) in Reading

Earlier in the year, Travelodge were selling off rooms really cheap. We booked one in Reading with the thought of going caching in the area.

Unfortunately, due to other commitments (i.e. the Wild West Event), we are unable to take this up.

I really don't want to see this wasted so would anyone like to use a free night in Reading Central next Saturday night?

Earlier in the year, Travelodge were selling off rooms really cheap. We booked one in Reading with the thought of going caching in the area.

Unfortunately, due to other commitments (i.e. the Wild West Event), we are unable to take this up.

I really don't want to see this wasted so would anyone like to use a free night in Reading Central next Saturday night?

Yes please, we don't have anything planned, so we could do a days caching in the area. I will PM you as well.

Cheers.

Yes please, we don't have anything planned, so we could do a days caching in the area. I will PM you as well.

Cheers.

I didn't get an email, but you're welcome to it. Email me (me AT theotherstu.co.uk)

Cheers.

I didn't get an email, but you're welcome to it. Email me (me AT theotherstu.co.uk)

I'm sure Jacaru will email you in due course, but just to highlight he had said he had PM'd you. I remember from a few years ago that if you don't have your forum account settings set up correctly you won't get notification of new PM's arriving. Check the very top right of the forum page to see if you have any messages.

Cheers.

I'm sure Jacaru will email you in due course, but just to highlight he had said he had PM'd you. I remember from a few years ago that if you don't have your forum account settings set up correctly you won't get notification of new PM's arriving. Check the very top right of the forum page to see if you have any messages.

Indeed. Unfortunately 0 New Messages :lol:

Cheers.

Hiya again,

I have tried emailing you at the email address you gave above but I get a message saying no match found. I have tried it from a couple of computers and get the same.

I have sent you an email now via your GC profile. Thanks again, Daryl

You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part). If you transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell) then Travelodge will terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking. We may also refuse to take any further booking from you in the future.
You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part). If you transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell) then Travelodge will terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking. We may also refuse to take any further booking from you in the future.

Sheesh, someone should get out and find some tupperware!

That is a nice way to carry out business. If Travelodge would actually stick to that I would never stay with them again. I had some problems with an airline that I traveled with a lot. They refused my cabin luggage on the return jouney after allowing me to take it on the outward trip. The result of which I never travelled with them again, passing the word around to friends and workmates who then passed this on and they didnt travel with them either.

That is a nice way to carry out business. If Travelodge would actually stick to that I would never stay with them again. I had some problems with an airline that I traveled with a lot. They refused my cabin luggage on the return jouney after allowing me to take it on the outward trip. The result of which I never travelled with them again, passing the word around to friends and workmates who then passed this on and they didnt travel with them either.

Bearing in mind number 2 of Ts and Cs says that you can book on someone elses behalf, I wouldn't worry about it.

I've used other people's rooms and they've used mine.

Never had my passport/birth cert/ID card/driving licence etc checked when using a Travelodge :lol: .

Still recon that you should come to the Wild West Cache Bash instead though :D

All I want to say is a very big thanks to Stuart for passing it on to us, and having stayed in many Travelodges before I haven't had any problems with them asking for ID either. Here's to picking up a good few caches. Thanks again.

I'll be staying at the Perth Travelodge for the Friday and Saturday nights of the Scottish Mega. I'll be on my own in a double room so if there are any un-attached, attractive young ladies who need somewhere to stay..... :):):D

Just joking, Geli... honest !! B)

Well I am glad about that ;):D:D

Edited by Tyrolean Maid
Are there any Travelodges caches out there like the motorway and rail stations?

For heavens sakes don't give them ideas :D

Deci :P

There are some (not specifically called Travelodge though), they are very welcome and more useful than many seemingly pointless drive-bys.

We've used Travelodges and Premier Inns a few times and it's great when you arrive late at night and there is a nearby cache to stretch your legs/give the dogs a last walk before bed.

eg GC209A9 and GC1NKPX :D

Mark