Coin For Sale

princeshoko

2008 Groundspeak Volunteer Geocoin

Make me an offer Via E-Mail. Please dont PM.

Highest Offer will be taken, but will respond to everyone with a yes or a no within a few days

This is activated as the Volunteer who got it usually had to activate it before giving it out. Adopted over to you upon completion sell.

I use Google for checkout, or Postal Mail for payment.

Shipping $3 to the US, other locations will have to be checked on.

2008 Groundspeak Volunteer Geocoin

Make me an offer Via E-Mail. Please dont PM.

Highest Offer will be taken, but will respond to everyone with a yes or a no within a few days

This is activated as the Volunteer who got it usually had to activate it before giving it out. Adopted over to you upon completion sell.

I use Google for checkout, or Postal Mail for payment.

Shipping $3 to the US, other locations will have to be checked on.

I don't think that Volunteer Coins have EVER been for sale...they have traditionally been rewards given to the volunteers. Be very careful now....Signal is NOT going to be pleased with you.

I don't think Signal would mind if you offered the coin as a "trade" for another coin.

Well, he has two volunteer coins listed as his owned trackables, so that means he owns them right?

I wouldn't mind having one of these, but I kind of feel like I should have "earned" it, so unless you want $10 for it, I'll be passing on it, heh

What does it look like?

Yes, he "owns them"....but, IMHO, the coin should not be "sold"....the Volunteer Coins have never been for sale AFAIK...someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I "own" a couple myself, but would never try to profit by selling them. In fact, the one I got from Signal the Frog was pre-activated by Groundspeak...when I politely asked if they would let me adopt it, they did. One of my promises to Groundspeak was that I would never "sell" it.

Edited by Go JayBee
Some have been sold. I know that some have been in auctions (ie at Mega events). I don't know the origin of this specific coin.

I hear what you are saying, dhenninger...I would not have a problem with a Volunteer Coin being auctioned for a non-profit cause such as to help defray costs of an Event or to help a family in need.

I think you will agree with me in that this coin series has never been for sale by any of the Coin Vendors as a marketed item. :blink:

Some have been sold. I know that some have been in auctions (ie at Mega events). I don't know the origin of this specific coin.

I hear what you are saying, dhenninger...I would not have a problem with a Volunteer Coin being auctioned for a non-profit cause such as to help defray costs of an Event or to help a family in need.

I think you will agree with me in that this coin series has never been for sale by any of the Coin Vendors as a marketed item. :blink:

I would agree with that ;)

Well, he has two volunteer coins listed as his owned trackables, so that means he owns them right?

I wouldn't mind having one of these, but I kind of feel like I should have "earned" it, so unless you want $10 for it, I'll be passing on it, heh

What does it look like?

Yes, he "owns them"....but, IMHO, the coin should not be "sold"....the Volunteer Coins have never been for sale AFAIK...someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

I "own" a couple myself, but would never try to profit by selling them. In fact, the one I got from Signal the Frog was pre-activated by Groundspeak...when I politely asked if they would let me adopt it, they did. One of my promises to Groundspeak was that I would never "sell" it.

My comment was directed at the comment made about if he owns the item or not and if he can get ownership transferred. I obviously feel the same way as you all do, that it's a coin that shouldn't really be sold, which is why I mentioned it needing to be "earned".