how do i use on my droid

floridashorty

I'm new to GC and I found one w/o my gps' help though. This is embarrassing, but how do I use (reference to unauthorized application removed by moderator) for my droid. I logged in like I was suppose to, but it still wasn't allowing the coordinates to show & it was telling me I was offline plus I really can't navigate to save my life! I tried to use navigation as well, but gps never loaded WTH am I doing wrong. In need of serious help since I want to spend my kids summer GEOCACHING!! P.S. My kids are beginning to get frustrated w/me :) . PLEASE HELP!!

Edited by briansnat

Essentially, "scraping" refers to loading a web page and then extracting information from it, so the program can reuse the information somehow. In contrast, browsers merely display the web page to the user. See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_scraping

The reason that site scraping is looked down upon is that it's essentially stealing data.

Depending on what is being done it can also bog down the servers and slow down the site for everyone.

Essentially, "scraping" refers to loading a web page and then extracting information from it, so the program can reuse the information somehow. In contrast, browsers merely display the web page to the user. See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_scraping

The reason that site scraping is looked down upon is that it's essentially stealing data.

Depending on what is being done it can also bog down the servers and slow down the site for everyone.

Yes, this is absolutely true!