swag?

I am pretty new too, only 50 some finds.

But i like finding coins, american or other!

I also enjoy grabbing protected business cards... (I HATE the soaked moldy ones..)

Also i enjoy getting little toy cars, and HOT WHEELS. Don't care how old or rusty they are. I got a collection of them since i was born and im just adding to it now :)

I get tired of seeing beeds.... but i guess kids like them :D

Edited by viper1986

Foreign coins - does the denomination matter to people? I have a bunch of Euro change that I thought would be fun to leave/trade, but wasn't sure if someone would be offended because I left a euro nickel.

OK, I'm sure somebody will be offended no matter what is left, but I'd like a general guideline from those more experienced than I. Thanks!

OK, I'll bite . . . what is up with all the "Ni!" responses today?

It's a reference to Monty Python's "King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table". YouTube has several clips from the movie. A search for "Knights Ni Python". Funnier I think is the French Taunting clip. Search for "Python French Taunting". This has nothing to do with anything but I did laugh at the end.

I've been making fobs, lanyards, and bracelets out of 550 paracord lately. Cheap and easy to make plus cachers seem to like them. Paracord (parachute cord) comes in a variety of colors so I can make them in colors adults and the kids like.

Woah...Those are so badass...I really want one...sooo *cough*, where do you live?

I've been making fobs, lanyards, and bracelets out of 550 paracord lately. Cheap and easy to make plus cachers seem to like them. Paracord (parachute cord) comes in a variety of colors so I can make them in colors adults and the kids like.

Woah...Those are so badass...I really want one...sooo *cough*, where do you live?

Thanks! The pictures are not of ones I've made but I've made several in the styles I posted.

Edited by The Ravens