GCF 2010 Cachekinz

GCF2010

I tried to send an email but it bounced back. I was wondering about shipment to nova scotia Canada.

Hi,

I did get your request yesterday, and replied. The e-mail should of been GCF2010@geocoinfest2010.com I will try you again via your profile.

edit to correct email

Edited by GCF2010

I tried to send an email but it bounced back. I was wondering about shipment to nova scotia Canada.

Hi,

I did get your request yesterday, and replied. The e-mail should of been GCF2010@geocoincoinfest2010.com I will try you again via your profile.

Is there a reason you have geocoincoinfest with two "coin" words in it? I thought it was only one? Maybe that's the bounce.

TMA

Hi,

I did get your request yesterday, and replied. The e-mail should of been GCF2010@geocoincoinfest2010.com I will try you again via your profile.

Is there a reason you have geocoincoinfest with two "coin" words in it? I thought it was only one? Maybe that's the bounce.

TMA

That would be the problem if they used that address. Can you tell I like COINS. I was in a rush to go out caching when I posted that. I should of taken more time. Caching today didn't work out well either 2/6, some days it would be better to stay in bed.

The correct address is GCF2010@geocoinfest2010.com

All Good now :wub: order placed. hopefully on their way today :ph34r:

Thanks

Hi,

I did get your request yesterday, and replied. The e-mail should of been GCF2010@geocoinfest2010.com I will try you again via your profile.

edit to correct email

I am shocked to see there is still some left.

Do you think there will be any at the GCF event ??

Thanks for the info :?)

They are going fast! If you want one or ten, I would get them now. If you want to save on shipping you can order them in the GCF Store and pick them up at the event!

If your not coming to the event (I don't know why anyone would miss GCF), order them from this page and they will be sent to you.

Edited by GCF2010

Got my 20 ordered.

These are perfect for raffle items at future events.

I host events all the time and to be able to get 20 trackable items for 60.00 is AMAZING!!!

If there is more left at the event i am sure i will take more off your hands.

Thanks for the great deal on these for us all to enjoy.

Mike / RC