Can I view a pocket query without Internet access?

krystalmoore1986

So I'm really getting into caching now and want to buy a premium membership but I'd like to know if I make a pocket query can I view the cache info offline for example there's caches in the tillamook state forest I'd like to find on my atv but there's no cell service out there so when I open the Groundspeak app I can't see the nearby caches out there. I don't need logs just the description and coords. Or do I need to save each cache as a favorite one by one for offline viewing does anyone know how that works? Maybe this should be in the iPhone section buyt my question is really is a pocket query only visible over an Internet connection or does it save all info to your gps or cell?

Yes. You can put the gps in a gps (depending om type modell), or in a computer software like gsak, a free trial is found that works for some time, but doesn't cost mush.

Then there are many softwares for other hardware like phones, ipods, and so on.

Krystal, once you download the PQ into the iPhone app, you can access the cache information any time, regardless of whether you have a signal or not. But you won't have map tiles. When I've gone up to do a cache or two in the Tillamook, I mark it as favorite and download the map tiles first before I head out.