Need help with placement in NZ, AUS

portabill

Sorry if this is a unorthodox, but friends gave me a TB today and asked me to take it with me on a trip to NZ, leaving 6/15/2010 from Los Angeles. The locations near our hotels and water (its a frog TB) are all micro. I found a few, but I have little time to weed through them. Oh, and I'm with a group, so no car is available, sorry for making this hard.

Here are my hotels

Copthorne Hotel Harbour City

196-200 Quay Street

Auckland, New Zealand

Scenic Hotel Te Pania

45 Marine Parade

Napier, New Zealand

Copthorne Hotel Oriental Bay

100 Oriental Parades

Wellington, New Zealand

Vibe Hotel

111 Goulburn Street

Sydney, Australia

Please post here, GC codes should be great. My on-line time will be very small, so I'll have to be efficient.

Thanks a million

Sorry if this is a unorthodox, but friends gave me a TB today and asked me to take it with me on a trip to NZ, leaving 6/15/2010 from Los Angeles. The locations near our hotels and water (its a frog TB) are all micro. I found a few, but I have little time to weed through them. Oh, and I'm with a group, so no car is available, sorry for making this hard.

Here are my hotels

Copthorne Hotel Harbour City

196-200 Quay Street

Auckland, New Zealand

Scenic Hotel Te Pania

45 Marine Parade

Napier, New Zealand

Copthorne Hotel Oriental Bay

100 Oriental Parades

Wellington, New Zealand

Vibe Hotel

111 Goulburn Street

Sydney, Australia

Please post here, GC codes should be great. My on-line time will be very small, so I'll have to be efficient.

Thanks a million

For the Auckland one, try my GC1HY10

or Email me via my profile. I can pick it up if needed to move it on. :D:lol:

or Email me via my profile. I can pick it up if needed to move it on. :):lol:

Oh bummer, Zork V, we left Auckland yesterday and I didn't have a chance to look at this thread. We're leaving Rotorua this morning for Napier today, then Wellington tomorrow for a couple days.

Thanks for replying.

or Email me via my profile. I can pick it up if needed to move it on. :):lol:

Oh bummer, Zork V, we left Auckland yesterday and I didn't have a chance to look at this thread. We're leaving Rotorua this morning for Napier today, then Wellington tomorrow for a couple days.

Thanks for replying.

No worries, ;);)

Try GC1GE87 Oriental Bay, Texas (Wellington)

Size: Size: Regular (Regular); Difficulty: 1.5 out of 5; Terrain: 3 out of 5

S 41° 17.553 E 174° 47.810

Short Description

Just off portion of Mt Vic Green Belt Trail, Altitude: 82meters, Great Views of city and Harbor, terain rating 3 due to trail steepness. Note: Continue east on trail to find a great tree swing!

Long Description

Clear Tub. Contents: Log Book, Church Road Cork, 2 rubberbands, 2 Indiana Jones Pens, Singapore $2 and 2x$10c piece coins, Green Plastic Bead, Bag of Majic Beans, Miniature Piano, Majic Fairy Dust, Green Ink Pen, Pokemon Bobblehead, Hommer Simpson action figure, Plastic Frog, Mini Tub of Purple Play dough, Log pen.

Note: Continue east on trail to find a great tree swing!

Additional Hints

where you have best view, up hill perpendicular to gravel trail, up side hill (climb up mulch pile), behind tree stump just to right of blue grafiti sand stone.

Last found June 13. Bring a pen!!!

To get there, walk east on Oriental Pde, then go up Hay st from Oriental Bay, then turn left into Telford Tce where a trail starts south up the hill. When you meet the main trail coming from the east, turn into that one. Shouldn't be far from there.

Good luck and say hello to Wellington for me! ;)