Delorme PN-40

I bought new a PN-40 with 8 rechargable batteries and a MAHA C9000 Charger all at the beginning of last year and I was ready to take on the world. Well I used the PN-40 about 3 times, said oh well ,then the iphone came out and I havent touched it since.

The PN-40 is like new all original packing comes with topo 7..I know 8 is available.

Cost me 350..plus shipping. Is 250 shipped fair?

The charger was the one everyone on the forums told me to get, so I guess its good, hasnt had much use. will charge 4 diff batteries at once and they dont have to be the same type..each cell is independent of each other.

This comes with all original packing also and 4 Maha Imedion 2100 low self discharge batteries

and 4 Sanyo 2700 batteries.

This package cost me 81 plus shipping

how bout 50 shipped.

Let me know if my prices are in line or not.

thanks

John

I bought new a PN-40 with 8 rechargable batteries and a MAHA C9000 Charger all at the beginning of last year and I was ready to take on the world. Well I used the PN-40 about 3 times, said oh well ,then the iphone came out and I havent touched it since.

The PN-40 is like new all original packing comes with topo 7..I know 8 is available.

The charger was the one everyone on the forums told me to get, so I guess its good, hasnt had much use. will charge 4 diff batteries at once and they dont have to be the same type..each cell is independent of each other.

This comes with all original packing also and 4 Maha Imedion 2100 low self discharge batteries

how bout 50 shipped.

thanks

John

The Pn-60 is now coming out in August and R.E.I. is un loading there PN-40's for $189.00....You got a good unit there hope you get what you want.

Edited by Larry the pool guy

how bout 50 shipped.

thanks

John

The Pn-60 is now coming out in August and R.E.I. is un loading there PN-40's for $189.00....You got a good unit there hope you get what you want.

If my price is out of line thats 1 thing but when I read your post and do a price check I find no price near 189 and REI price at 299 which is around the average retail price it seems. If I missed some hugh special off sale in my search than I am sorry.