GSAK 6.6.4

Anyone know where I can download a copy of GSAK version 6. My fully paid up version 6.6.4 has got corrupted and I need to download it again. The offical site doesn't have the link to older versions there anymore and I don't really want to pay again for version 7.

cheers for any help

If you have paid, version 7 should only be an upgrade?

(I checked, I only have old version 7 installers)

Ask on the GSAK site for a better response.

Due to the significant amount of changes Clyde decided to make a charge for V7 for new and existing users. I was under the assumption that V6 would remain available via the site though. I'm not sure as upgrading and paying for a second registration was never an issue for me.

If you have paid, version 7 should only be an upgrade?

(I checked, I only have old version 7 installers)

Ask on the GSAK site for a better response.

Due to the significant amount of changes Clyde decided to make a charge for V7 for new and existing users. I was under the assumption that V6 would remain available via the site though. I'm not sure as upgrading and paying for a second registration was never an issue for me.

Seconded :D

Anyone know where I can download a copy of GSAK version 6. My fully paid up version 6.6.4 has got corrupted and I need to download it again. The offical site doesn't have the link to older versions there anymore and I don't really want to pay again for version 7.

cheers for any help

I have the same problem as you, only I had a PC melt down, with no saved files, I have my registration info, but I need ver. 6. Did you ever get your copy of ver. 6. Would be great to have that copy back.

Thanks.

Hm. Just checked back because I didn't remember paying for a V7 upgrade. Actually I see that I first registered just when V7 came out (sometime in 2007, I guess?). So I paid $25 for over 3 years that I've been using GSAK now? Why is this thing even so cheap and keeps getting better and better? :yikes::sad:

Probably the single most useful investment I've made since I started geocaching :laughing: