Are there state maps which show only earthcaches?

Fearless0

I'm wondering if there are maps listing earthcaches only? I would very much like to see something like this. It would be helpful when I travel to use the map as a guide without having to print out every earthcache in the state and having to manually place them on a paper road map. Did that make sense?

I believe you can filter the maps for cache types. One of the map links on every Listing takes you to a google map showing nearby caches. Probably unlikely you get an entire State in a single view.

Besides the GSAK option mentioned above, you could also run a Pocket Query and merely filter for EC's. We did that on our recent trip to Yellowstone and I probably got most of EC's in about three States :laughing:

I realize this is significantly after the question has already been answered, but I thought I'd throw this out:

Using bookmarks, GSAK and some other tools, I like to make these types of maps:

http://iecachers.org/maps/WA_EC.htm --> example, Earthcaches in Washington State

Granted, this data is stale the same day I create it, but if you would ever like a map like this, just point me to a bookmark list and I'll draw one up for you.

I believe you can filter the maps for cache types. One of the map links on every Listing takes you to a google map showing nearby caches. Probably unlikely you get an entire State in a single view.

I understand about those map links on every cache listing that takes one to a google map showing nearby caches. Actually I have used those extensively when searching caches in one area. Now, very recently, those maps have been eliminated, (rather they have been replaced) and I am feeling a little lost. I am finding my preparations for caching is much more time consuming in working out to map an order of search.

Is there another way to filter for all caches in an area after that particular map is no longer available on the cache website?