Interessted on a tour along the Meridian?

Hey,

I plan to make a tour along the Meridian to find at least the 14 caches which are placed exactly on the Meridian.. and maybe some others as well :laughing:

Possible dates would be 27.06., 03.07. or 24./25.07.

We'll start from London and could get as far south as Brighton and as far north as Peterborough.

Just drop me a mail, when you are interessted.

Kathrin

Yeah good idea... I think there are far too less on that special part placed. .... and to be fair, I just want to search these caches placed exactly on the meridian :anibad:... so everyone, please give it a go :lol:

Reg. the tour... didn't had a change to plan or organize something so far.. maybe I'll do it in August instead. So if anyone is interessted, just let me know :lol:

Yeah good idea... I think there are far too less on that special part placed. .... and to be fair, I just want to search these caches placed exactly on the meridian ;)... so everyone, please give it a go ;)

Reg. the tour... didn't had a change to plan or organize something so far.. maybe I'll do it in August instead. So if anyone is interessted, just let me know :D

Now there is a new cache series I like the idea of, the Meridian. No one could complain its not circular :laughing:

Ok Oblique Spheriod but if your doing the series its rounder than most circuits B)