Download Waypoints Issue

gbmcache

When a search is generated there may be more than one page of waypoints. There is an option to Check All for downloading the waypoints. However, only the waypoints on that page are checked. When I have dozens of pages of data I would like to be able to have all the pages chosen rather than having to download page by page. Is there a way that this can be done?

When a search is generated there may be more than one page of waypoints. There is an option to Check All for downloading the waypoints. However, only the waypoints on that page are checked. When I have dozens of pages of data I would like to be able to have all the pages chosen rather than having to download page by page. Is there a way that this can be done?

Pocket Queries are what you need. Check them out and if you need help come on back and ask whatever questions you may have. There will be plenty of folks that can help you.

Actually, a Pocket Query is what I have been using, having it e-mailed with a GPX attachment. I've just learned that this is good for only PQ's with less that 500 waypoints. What can I do for those queries that generate more than 500? Also, there are times when I want to download waypoints that fall outside of what a PQ can do, such as all the caches for a certain hider.

Actually, a Pocket Query is what I have been using, having it e-mailed with a GPX attachment. I've just learned that this is good for only PQ's with less that 500 waypoints. What can I do for those queries that generate more than 500? Also, there are times when I want to download waypoints that fall outside of what a PQ can do, such as all the caches for a certain hider.

Yeah, you only get PQ's with 500 caches or less mailed to you. Markwell addressed where to go to download the 1,000 PQ downloads. The same applies to the "My Finds" query.

When you have filtering requirements beyond PQ's capabilities then you have to rely on 3rd party software like GSAK or EasyGPS. You run your PQ(s), download your data, get it into your software, then use the software to filter your data to suit your needs.

What can I do for those queries that generate more than 500?.

Downloading all available PQs at once is pretty simple. Each PQ has a unique URL. As they become available for download, make a bookmark for each one in the same bookmark folder. When you want your PQs, right click that folder and select Open all Bookmarks, or the equivalent in your browser. Presto, they will be in your computers folder for downloaded files.