Need someone to adopt a cache in St Louis area

2qwerqE

I am seeking a St Louis cacher to adopt my GCGTJ7 Elk Hollow in Lone Elk Park cache, or I will have to archive it. It's been there for 7 years with almost 300 finds. The gallery alone is worth saving this cache. It was the first cache I placed when I started caching in 2003, and my sister in St Louis was caring for the cache since I am in Indy. (I know: vacation caches, blah blah... It's been well cared for.) But now she no longer has a GPS, and mine is broken too. After 7 years, the cache needs a new container. Yes, I'd drive the distance to repair it if I thought I could find it, but it's been so long, I'm not at all sure I could find it again without a GPS and I can't afford a replacement GPS any time real soon.

So, is there a St Louis cacher who is willing to adopt this sweet cache in a great location? Failing that, is there a St Louis cacher who is willing to pick up the container, deal with any travel bugs there might be, and keep the rest so that I can archive it?

I am seeking a St Louis cacher to adopt my GCGTJ7 Elk Hollow in Lone Elk Park cache, or I will have to archive it. It's been there for 7 years with almost 300 finds. The gallery alone is worth saving this cache. It was the first cache I placed when I started caching in 2003, and my sister in St Louis was caring for the cache since I am in Indy. (I know: vacation caches, blah blah... It's been well cared for.) But now she no longer has a GPS, and mine is broken too. After 7 years, the cache needs a new container. Yes, I'd drive the distance to repair it if I thought I could find it, but it's been so long, I'm not at all sure I could find it again without a GPS and I can't afford a replacement GPS any time real soon.

So, is there a St Louis cacher who is willing to adopt this sweet cache in a great location? Failing that, is there a St Louis cacher who is willing to pick up the container, deal with any travel bugs there might be, and keep the rest so that I can archive it?

Apparently I've not found this one. I'd be happy to adopt it assuming I can find it. Planning cache maintenance this weekend, so I'll have a look.

Never done this before. What's the adoption procedure?