Cheap Lock n Locks

CapeDoc

Mmm I am just wondering if it is the real “lock and lock” containers? I have seen some other containers looking like a “lock and lock” with the handles and all…but they do not last like the real ones…(If it does not say “Lock and Lock”…it is not a “lock and Lock”)

I got a 6liter one from there... will just have to test it.... LoL. Got a smaller one that came with two inside. These were R44 each. Will see how one of them holds out in a place that will be very wet.... Cache to be published later....

Knowing wazat that will be under a waterfall at the top of a mountain somewhere! :ph34r:

Mmm I am just wondering if it is the real “lock and lock” containers? I have seen some other containers looking like a “lock and lock” with the handles and all…but they do not last like the real ones…(If it does not say “Lock and Lock”…it is not a “lock and Lock”)

They're usual Prestige or Addis as opposed to the real LnL. Have found the other brands to be a bit prone to leakage although the smaller sizes seem to be fairly watertight. Even LnL leaks eventually.

After unsuccessfully hunting around all my local stores for the Gidgitz waterproof capsules, I finally got a direct route to the local distributor. If anyone is interested in buying some, I can get them at R 26 22 each. Delivery in the Cape Town area free if you are anywhere near one of our delivery routes or I can arrange delivery elsewhere by post or courier at your expense. Please let me know soon so that I can add to my order.

Edited by gr8scot
I realy am trying to stop hiding caches, especialy micros...

CapeDoc is just trying to lul us all into a false sense of complacency...

He must be working behind the scenes on one of his classics...

Just when we all start to believe all is well in the world, he will put out one or two, or four new caches... ;)