Garmin City Navigator North America NT SD/microSD

apdb90

I have a New, Garmin City Navigator North America NT SD/microSD. Bought it at Cabelas, used it for about 3 days, and ended up exchanging the eTrex for a DeLorme PN-40. Not sure where I put the cardboard envelope it comes in, and the receipt from Cabelas, plus I'd really rather not go through the drive to Cabelas because I know I'd just end up spending all the money plus more. I just CAN'T leave that place without dumping a few hundred dollars. Purchased for $99.99. Yours for $80.

It is a San Disk microSD and SD adapter as received from Garmin. Guaranteed 100% original, and not a copy, etc.

Prefer PP for payment.

I'm not sure. I would think whatever the latest revision is as it was purchased new/retail at the Cabelas in Hamburg PA the Weds after Memorial Day 2010, and was purchased at full retail at their GPS area, not a Bargain Cave purchase that could have been an earlier unsold revision. Just FYI, I have one member who has expressed interest right now waiting on a reply (from Garmin) to a question he had. Accepting interest as received.

Sorry I can't offer a more definitive answer. I'm VERY new to this...purchased the Garmin to get into Geocaching...and returned it shortly thereafter as the new unit just seemed to offer more and work a bit better for me.

Folks, for right now, I'm going to be pulling this one for sale. I'm just not sure on a few questions I've been asked, and Garmin's not replied to any of my queries. I'd rather loose the $100 I paid (or the $80 for sale price), than to have someone purchase it and not be 100% satisfied or there be any problems with registration, updates, etc. with Garmin. If I get replies from Garmin that answer these questions, I'll put it back up for sale, available to the members who contacted me already first, before putting it back openly for sale.