Trip to KC

Ike 13

I was going to add Cave Springs Falls, but you already have it. I should warn you that while those Jesse James virtuals are all near each other on the map, the finals are really spread out. One is up in St. Joseph.

I'll go through some of my finds and see if anything really sticks out. Check out GC1TBT4. Depending on your previous finds, you might already have the goal met. If not, it's possible to get them all here in KC if you plan it right.

GC1V4HX is a fun one to grab. Be prepared for some terrain. There's a traditional right next to the parking so you can get two while there.

You might want to keep your eyes on GC1JZ18 and see if one of the keys gets dropped. Lots of people have enjoyed that one. In fact, there's a nice drive heading south that includes two others. GC1JZ36 is a challenge and GC1K4PQ is at a cool little waterfall (when it's wet enough to flow properly).

Off the top of my head, that's what I have. Okay, so some are mine but I'll see if I can think of any others.