DNF Monster?

grodan & fiabus

What is a DNF Monster? Have you ever seen one?

My guess is that those are a little fellow standing on the caches we search so we can not find them and have to log DNF. ;)

Or it is the name of a coin coming soon ;) Maybe both.

Well enough teasing.

I have designed a new coin coming soon. It is based on a plushtoy our oldest daughter played alot with when she was younger. It is a really cute one if I may say so. :ph34r:

It will be sold by one of the vendors wellknown. (Is it okay to mention that? No names though.)

I guess it will be sold in 2 versions from them, then I will have a "swedish" edition and my own AE so 4 versions will most likely be made as a start.

I don´t have a date for release yet but they are not to far away.

They will be trackable (for sure) and own icon (I assume)

So keep your eyes open for this cute monster.

grodan Karin

I think it is a very cute little monster. Let me see if I can post a picture of it.

6b19e8f9-89ba-4891-b0c3-1f354bc627a0.jpg

Yes, it worked!!

These are only samplecoins. We played a little with glow on some and glitter on some so let´s just see what will be made.

There will also be a "Swedish" monster and my AE monster but I don´t have pictures of those.

Hope you will like these like I do :ph34r:

grodan Karin

that's a cute monster for sure! ;) Lovely!!!

What animal is it?? With the first look I thought it was an elephant or baby mamouth (reminded me the Ice Age the mamouth wit the hair on his head... :D ) but.. maybe it is a bird..

hmm.... AE edition.... glow body with glitter hair or the opposite :blink:

The swedish edition... will probably have the color of the swedish flag but how.... hmm..... hair yellow and body blue or maybe a tiny swedish flag....

that's a cute monster for sure! :D Lovely!!!

What animal is it?? With the first look I thought it was an elephant or baby mamouth (reminded me the Ice Age the mamouth wit the hair on his head... :D ) but.. maybe it is a bird..

hmm.... AE edition.... glow body with glitter hair or the opposite ;)

The swedish edition... will probably have the color of the swedish flag but how.... hmm..... hair yellow and body blue or maybe a tiny swedish flag....

Well, it is cute but it is not an animal, it is a Göönk. A plushtoy, our daughter had one big and loved to play with it so there is where the idea came from.

You are right about the swedish monster, it will be in swedish colours, blue and yellow.

The AE will be 10 coins in :blink: well, that is for you to wait for. 10 will be made but no glow or no glitter in that one.

grodan Karin